9th NICE COTE D’AZUR BOAT SHOW 2005 !
For its 9th edition, from the 18th to March 21st, 2005, “NICE COTE D’AZUR BOAT SHOW” (ex “Nautical Boat Show of Nice”) takes a new dimension. Reflection of the good health of the nautical sector (nearly 10% of growth in 2004 according to the FIN – Nautical Industries French Federation), the Show already recorded more than 75% reservation of the floating booths. The new dynamics of the event certainly contributes much to these good results.
Faithful to its reputation of user-friendliness, the harbor of Nice is on the point of welcoming a broad range of innovations in the jets, the tires, the dinghies, the runabouts, the opens, the day-cruisers, the cabin cruisers, the high-speed open motorboats, the fishings, the motor-yachts like in the field of electronics (GPS card readers, VHF, navigation software, sounders and pilots).
A favorable monetary economic situation
NICE COTE D’AZUR BOAT SHOW will benefit large of a low dollar exchange rate. Indeed, certain American shipyards or foreigners benefit from it to present very competitive units in Europe. In parallel, the manufacturers renew their range unceasingly by developing new units of exception integrating high technology, which perfectly fit the needs of the customers.
As usual, the engines of the sector will be present:
- Abys presents Airon Marine range
- Actis Marine with the Sessa shipyard
- Azure Performance with the americano-English Hunter sailing ships and the American Cruisers
- Bozzola Marine Nice: sale, installation of outboard motor boat and superstructure. Since 2004, the company developed an activity of small motor boats renting in Nice
- Bristol Marine with Cranchi Dominator and Correct Craft
- Central Electronic Services, expert in marine electronics
- Cayman Yachts which proposes a new shipyard Guépard custom yachts
- International DLL Yachts with Sunseeker
- Easy-Sea with the Easywinch motorized cranks
- Firros with the Hanse sailing ships, Contest and Farr
- Mercurio, which celebrates this year 10 years of presence of ApreaMare in France and more than 150 boats sold
- Monaco Boat Service, distributor of Riva and Tiara
- Nice Yacht Marine with B2 Marine, White Shark, Zodiac, shipchandler
- Planet Marine, importer of Carver Yachts, Trojan and Nuvari Yachts
- Poncin Yachts and Catana
- Rio France
- Sealine France
- Park yachting with Chris Craft
New exhibitors already confirmed their participation in the 2005 edition:
- Apaca with an innovation, the Lagoon 440 catamaran and one Power catamaran
- Aquamarine will present boats of Doral range
- Champion Marine with Ferretti boats
- French Boat with Boston Whaler
- Just Marine Plaisance 2000
- Pacific Motors Marine, importer of Solare and Blademarine
- Primatist by Bruno Abbate srl
- Descamps Boutique (line of boats and interior products), which reserves to us the honor of its first participation to a show.
More positionned towards the international, greater dynamism, broader communication; more than ever, NICE COTE D’AZUR BOAT SHOW is the “impossible to circumvent” event of this beginning of nautical season.
Very soon with new information.
– PR –