A 50 m Couach yacht in composite!
During the last Cannes Boat Show, Couach Group unveiled its mega yacht project.
The company has announced the signature of the contract for the construction of this mega yacht of 50 m long, to be delivered in spring 2009.
This composite 50 m mega yacht will be the expression of the best know-how of COUACH brand.
We can foresee :
- an exemplar seaworthiness that remains true to COUACH yachts reputation ;
- range and comfort qualities of displacement yacht for transatlantic cruises ;
- and above all, semi-displacement yacht ability to navigate at 30 knots.
The design of the structure and superstructure is now completed. COUACH shipyard will reveal in the few next weeks the technological innovations that will be needed to carry out this project as well as its final sketch.
The building of this superyacht will require the construction of a 4000 m² shed in the shipyard at Gujan-Mestras (Bassin of Arcachon – French Atlantic coast).
This large-scale project is one of the numerous novelties the COUACH Group will unveil in 2007 and foresees a strong developing of the company :
- a new 30 metres launched in spring 2007 : the 3000 FLY
- a new 37 metres launched in spring 2007 : the 3700 FLY
- a new 26 metres, the 2600 FLY, whose construction will start the first half of 2007 for a launching in spring 2008.
to be continued…
– PR –