Apologies, but no events were found.
H2X MCat 88 Bradley
H2X announces the launch of its new build: 26 m motor yacht cruising catamaran BRADLEY
H2X specialises in super yacht catamarans for luxury cruising. The french shipyard, located a doorway to the Riviera, is proud to announce the launching, early in may 2007, of its new build (Sealium aluminium hull and composite superstructure); the MCat 88 Bradley, a 26m power cruising catamaran which can whisk along at more than 20 knots.
Bradley is a real floating apartment of 188 sqm, extremely comfortable with sleeping accommodation for 14, and a range of more than 1000 nautical miles, cruising at 10 knots. She is perfectly suited for pleasure cruising in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean.
Her refined interior design matches perfectly with the light tones of ceruse oak for the wall partitions and with the warmth of exotic wenge wood for the floor area. Her very modern exterior design simply bursts out from the lacquer evening blue and silver grey tones of her paint work. Walking around on the teak deck is a joy.
This little jewel of excellence, provided with immense lateral, tainted window bays is equally a technological wonder. She is equipped with two hydro jets, which allows her to be extremely manoeuvrable. Her wheelhouse is equipped with the most up to date software and navigation systems conferring maximum security and easy usage.
Everything on board is calculated to give free vent to comfort and pleasure. The launching of her tender or other jet skis is facilitated by a hydraulic tender lift. Her forward quarterdeck is huge. Equipped with a double spa and a well-shaded lounge, optimal sun-soaking comforts and pleasures are assured; in the manner of her stern swimming quarterdeck, almost at sea level and her outside but well shaded lounge.
Not forgetting the satellite communication equipment which allows continuous worldwide coverage and incorporating audio and video multimedia systems in each of the 5 double cabins and the main lounge.
Advantages of the Bradley
– Expansive layout: interior/exterior and second to none, top of the market equipment (equivalent to a 34-metre super yacht).
– Reducible engine power: combining moderate fuel consumption with very high level speed performance.
– Conceived to fit within the ruling for vessels less than 24 m in length the vessel is not obliged to use a professional crew.
– The hydrojet propulsion is controlled by a joystick which permits the most complicated manoeuvers to be performed with ease.
– Shallow draught.
– Aluminium Hull and deck ensuring structural strength and reliability.
– Composite superstructure improving the way it handles during pitching and tossing.
– Huge owner’s cabin with panoramic view and a private terrace.
– Optimisation of hull design, remarkable power output, extraordinary stability and wave-riding capacity.
About H2X Yachts & Ships
H2X Yachts & Ships is a shipyard with around 100 employees which specializes in customized construction (up to 50m), repairs, transformation and maintenance of yachts and service vessels.
More details: www.h2x.com
– PR –
Leave a reply